Launceston based, Software Development and Programming for Launceston, Hobart, Devonport & Burnie Tasmania and National remote support. Fast and friendly Programming and database development assistance, repairs, migration, upgrade to your application. Database help and design. Database sharing. Database Upgrades. Whatever your issues are, we can help.
How can you get immediate Software Development and Programming Help?
Call I.T. Guaranteed on 1300 889 533
- Are you searching for someone to quickly create a solution to a business problem?
- Maybe you have an idea for a program but do not know how to implement it?
- Is your current program slow?
- Is your database slow and taking forever to return results?
- Are you struggling trying to use Excel as a database?
- Are you an I.T. Technician and need side help with MS Access or Office 365?
- Do you have a single user database that you would like to share with others?
- Would you like to put your Microsoft Access database on the web?
We can help with all those issues!
You should call us because …
- We have 20 year’s experience programming in various computer programming languages.
- We offer a money back if not satisfied guarantee.
- No Support Contracts, no monthly fees.
- Same day appointments.
- We can solve your problem remotely.
- Even if you have your own I.T. support company, you can hire us to just do programming work. You might be interested in our Affiliate Sales Program.
- Government & corporate client referees available. (GITC)
Software Developer and Database Programmers Available to Help Now
Call 1300 889 533
Friendly Tasmanian Technicians 🙂
We can help with …
General Proramming Issues
- Microsoft Access
- Visual Basic
- Database Design
- SQL & SQL Express
- Configuring users
- protecting your database from fiddlers
- One to One, Private Training for the price of a place in a group training course.
- User Manuals
- Video Tutorials
- Friendly, Qualified, Experienced Trainer
- Examples and Exercises
Microsoft Access Upgrades
- Upgrade to Office 365
- Upgrade from Access to SQL Server or SQL Server Express
- Upgrade from Single user to Multi-User Database
- Data Transfer from or to Microsoft Access or SQL server.
We have experience in working with the following applications
- Fleet Management
- Health & Statistics
- Key Performance Indicators Statistics
- Document Management
- Case Management
- Asset Tracking
- Testing & Tagging
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Equipment Loans and Hiring