Launceston based, Microsoft Access Support, Help and Training for Launceston, Hobart, Devonport & Burnie Tasmania and National remote support. Fast and friendly MS Access and Office 365 assistance, repairs, migration, upgrade to Windows 8, Office 365. Database help and design. Database sharing. Database Upgrades. Whatever your issues are, we can help.
How can you get immediate Microsoft Access Expert Help?
Call I.T. Guaranteed on 1300 889 533
- Are you searching for someone to quickly fix a Microsoft Access problem?
- Maybe you have an idea for a Microsoft Access Database but do not know how to implement it?
- Did you buy Office 365 and need to upgrade your old Microsoft Access database?
- Are you struggling trying to use Excel as a database?
- Are you an I.T. Technician and need side help MS Access or Office 365?
- Do you have a single user database that you would like to share with others?
- Would you like to put your Microsoft Access database on the web?
We can help with all those issues!
You should call us because …
- We have over 20 year’s experience programming with Microsoft Access.
- We offer a money back if not satisfied guarantee.
- No Support Contracts, no monthly fees.
- Same day appointments.
- We can solve your problem remotely.
- Even if you have your own I.T. support company, you can hire us to just do database work. You might be interested in our Affiliate Sales Program.
- Government & corporate client referees available.
Microsoft Access Experts Available to Help Now
Call 1300 889 533
Friendly Tasmanian Technicians 🙂
Money Back Guarantee
We can help with …
General Access Issues
- Microsoft Access Tables
- Microsoft Access Forms
- Microsoft Access Queries
- Microsoft Access Reports
- Microsoft Access Database Design
- Microsoft Access Macros
- Microsoft Access VBA
Microsoft Access Database Security
- Configuring users
- protecting your database from fiddlers
- One to One, Private Training for the price of a place in a group training course.
- User Manuals
- Friendly, Qualified, Experienced Trainer
- Examples and Exercises
- No waiting for a group course
Microsoft Access Upgrades
- Upgrade to Office 365
- Upgrade from Access to SQL Server or SQL Server Express
- Upgrade from Single user to Multi-User Database
- Data Transfer from or to Microsoft Access or SQL server.
We have experience in working with the following applications
- Fleet Management
- Health & Statistics
- Key Performance Indicators Statistics
- Document Management
- Case Management
- Asset Tracking
- Testing & Tagging
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Equipment Loans and Hiring
To book an appointment call 1300 889 533